Xổ số miền bắc thứ 4 hàng tuầnIt is important to maintain good oral care throughout cancer treatment and beyond.
Xổ số miền bắc thứ 4 hàng tuầnChemotherapy drugs can cause sores in the mouth and throat, as well as dryness, irritation or bleeding. Mouth sores can become infected, so practice good oral hygiene and tell your care team about any symptoms.
Cancer Treatment Oral Health Tips
Xổ số miền bắc thứ 4 hàng tuầnTo keep your mouth, gums and throat healthy during cancer treatment, take the following steps:
- Check your mouth every day for trouble spots.
- Brush your teeth with a soft toothbrush after every meal and at bedtime.
- Talk to your doctor about flossing.
- Avoid commercial mouthwashes that contain a large amount of salt or alcohol.
- Eat soft, moist foods and avoid ones that irritate your mouth.
- Dry mouth is often the cause of other dental problem and can be avoided by chewing sugar-free gum, staying hydrated and using a saliva substitute, if needed.
Due to our response to COVID-19, all blood donations at MD Anderson
Blood Donor Center locations are being held by appointment only.